Reason

I was broken and so low
My mind was stuck on no
I never had the chance
To heal this heart

All I heard was wait
Don't get consumed by hate
God can you give me a sign
I'm running out of time

All I know is that they will let you down
Drag your name through the ground
Make you feel worthless, defeated
My God I know I've got a reason

So I pick myself back up
Smile when it gets tough
I know now, I am strong enough
Through your love my heart will not be cut
My God you are enough
You are enough

In the end, all the hurt that came to me
Like fire from the sky, the sun is shining
My God still loves me for who I am
No man can understand

Cause I will carry you in the dark
I will sing of your heart
I will scream out your name
Now that I know who you are

(Instrumental Interval)

Struggling to pay my rent
The car is broken down again
People are talking about me to all their friends

I was late for work today
Served up some papers that said to go separate ways
Looked for a reason to smile, it was harder than change

All I know is that they will let you down
Drag your name through the ground
Make you feel worthless, defeated
My God I know I've got a reason

So I pick myself back up
Smile when it gets tough
I know now, I am strong enough
Through your love my heart will not be cut
My God you are enough
You are enough

In the end, all the hurt that came to me
Like fire from the sky, the sun is shining
My God still loves me for who I am
No man can understand
Cause I will carry you in the dark
I will sing of your heart
I will scream out your name

(Repeat Chorus X2)

On my knees I will pray
This life is harder each day
Through your love, your saving grace
My heart will heal today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)