Manipulation (Earth)

You're the equivalent to a sociopath filled with hate
You do things in the wrong way, play victim to my face
I'm burning bridges that never started cause I knew you'd play

Expecting everyone to fall to your words, so you can hide who you are
Act like I don't know but I knew all along
Hiding behind 30 years of shame but we knew that you weren't strong
No regrets on what was said, should of said it all along

Still they try so hard
Knock you down and it hurts
But my light still burns
Brightly, brightly

You will never learn
Go ahead and manipulate

It's all you know anyway

I saw the messages written on the screen
Nothing taking it back but my anger still lingering
There's nothing you can do to dispute it
But you'd still choose it

Pray to God, need some guidance, cause I feel insane
Like I lost myself and I'll never be the same
Had me going against myself and my friends
You are the enemy

I couldn't breathe

Now no one can bother trusting you
You live in make believe

Still they try so hard
Knock you down and it hurts
But my light still burns
Brightly, brightly

You will never learn
Go ahead and manipulate

It's all you know anyway

Seems like I can't get a break, every man tries to kill every part of me
I never could learn, they weren't meant to be

You will play people in your own way
I can't expect you to be any better

Pretend like it never happened
You forget that we're all sinners

Whatever you try will be your own failure
I hope your ready for what God's got waiting
It's not fair, how you act this way
It's whatever really, God's taking over my imagery

Still they try so hard
Knock you down and it hurts
But my light still burns
Brightly, brightly

You will never learn
Go ahead and manipulate

It's all you know anyway

Why do you have to be so compulsive?
Gotta make it seem like I never seen it

Acting like your not who I know you to be
I'm the only one who's being honest and free
Boy you can't fool me
You can't fool me

*Spoken: I deserve to be valued. Just step away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}