Goodbye

Nothing can compare to the feeling I've felt
So much empty and overwhelmed

You think I'm dumb and I don't know what you say
Behind my back it's a different page

Smile at me from across the balcony
While you're informing my demise

Why can't you just be honest?
Why all these little lies?

You are a liar
I should of known
Can't be trusted
I'm letting you go

Of all these men that break my heart
You could of changed my mind
But this is an unending fight

But you are a liar
You don't even try
No apologies
It's time for goodbye
It's time for goodbye

If don't want to be friends, then let's just end it
No fights or arguments

It makes me sick how I spent time around people
People that won't ever understand the pain

People will use you and break you down
Nothing to do, nothing to say now

I'm still beautiful, I need to reach out
Oh God, I'm burning out

You are a liar
I should of known
Can't be trusted
I'm letting you go

Of all these men that break my heart
You could of changed my mind
But this is an unending fight

But you are a liar
You don't even try
No apologies
It's time for goodbye
It's time for goodbye

Why couldn't you be honest
Why did you play my face
I'm not some dumb boy
I've got a heart that beats
I can take the hit
If you can handle me
It was never easy
To say goodbye

You are a liar
I can't even try
No more explainations
No more tears to cry

Goodbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)