Shadow

It was misery when I met you
Words kept creeping in
Anger was my bitter sin

Young heart still wrestling
Wishing and dreaming
It's a wonder we're still breathing

All of our faults
Reminders of your mistakes
A taste of the bitter pain

You got to lose
If you will ever get on
Oh you, you got to choose
If you will ever find love

Your lies made me an angel
This still gleaming like things you did

I'm still not over
Ready to tear apart your skin

Yet sometimes I wish I could change
Give myself another chance to break

If we are ghosts in our own honor
Won't you just stay in me

You got to lose
If you will ever get on
Oh you, you got to choose
If you will ever find love

Find love
Find love

You got to let love in

Find love
Find love

Oh you, you stole from me
Oh you, you stole my shame

Find love
Find love

Oh you, you gave me nothing
Oh you, you gave me something

When I met you, it was misery and then we made it the sun
But like all good things, eventually it burns out, you're left on your own

Oh but you, you gave me dreams
False hopes and things
Buying my apathy

You, could you just be yourself
Instead of hurting everyone with hell

Once it's over, it's emptiness incomplete

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}