I Want Your Love

It feels like my heart is sleeping
Got caught in dreams
My love is bursting into reinvention
Different scenery
Like Madonna, my mind is my pension
This light I'm still given
Won't you hold me in, hold me in?
Body like sparks on the water
My touch is your command, oh

So take it all, give me nothing
I want your love, make me feel something
Pretty eyes, soft lips
This memory
I want your love
I want your love

You and me baby, just like the comets crashing in
Got a million love stories to live, just let it be what it is
Loaded like a raging sun
Ready or not, here I come, my words come racing into none

Baby you got me on fire
Making me feel this desire
Kisses like heaven
Smiles like wine
I want your touch, all the time

So take it all, give me nothing
I want your love, make me feel something
Pretty eyes, soft lips
This memory
I want your love
I want your love

Take it all, give me something I can feel
Baby, give me that touch
Lets end this fight forever
In you, I see better

I want your love
Pretty eyes
I want your love
My dreams inside your mind
Come alive
Come alive

This memory
Everything
All intwined

I want your love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}