Wishing

I stumble and I crawl
This heart was useless after all

Of all the things we have said
You chose to pretend your dead

Honestly I thought we could be better than this
Constant cycle of mistrust and deviance

I want you, I want you to know

This heart is fragile like glass
My words come out too fast
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
Your not sorry, not sorry
Wish I could rewind this change

Now nothing and no one is here
Cold hearted defeat still steering near

My anguish got the best of me
Your blindness, tastes so bittersweet
If I could rewind it, when we would meet
We wouldn't have hurt this much

I want you, I want you to know 

This heart is fragile like glass
My words come out too fast
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
Your not sorry, not sorry
Wish I could rewind this change

If I could just let things go
Maybe I'd find what I'm still fighting for

This misery seems so strong
This feeling I've held in for too long

I miss you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God