Man In The Dark

He was gentle
He was soft and sweet
He let out a wildfire
Angry thought took me too deep

Fickle mind terrified
Every time he comes around
I waste more time

With the man in the dark
No face to see
Just an empty heart
We let go of our bodies
With the man in the dark
No conversation to please
Just an empty heart
We let go of our dreams
With the man in the dark

He was uncertain
He taught me not to care
He let me feel worthless
Thought I wouldn't stare

Framed in the third time
Just disappointment for keeps
I think I lost my mind
Cause he won't even stay for me

Fickle mind terrified
Every time he comes around
I waste more time
I waste more time

With the man in the dark
No face to see
Just an empty heart
We let go of our bodies
With the man in the dark
No conversation to please
Just an empty heart
We let go of our dreams
With the man in the dark

If you could see what you are doing
Rip my last breath from me
You've taken this light and put it out
Who the hell am I supposed to love now

It's never easy
With the man in the dark
It's never what it seems
With the man in the dark

He has no heart
(Man in the dark)
I'm losing me
He tore me apart
(Man in the dark)

He was gentle
He was soft and sweet
He let out a wildfire; in me
Angry thought took us too deep; too deep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God