Everything

Once I fell in love
Once I fell to the wind

We're ghosts of each other
Kiss me once again

Young and empty words
Shaken by the things we heard

It's everything

Wishful thinking
Eyes still blinking

Once I needed everyone
Once I burned beneath the sun

Your lies covered like the moon
Clever faces exterior motive on the move

Keep at war, a diamond or a whore
Two faces and oracles
She's sharing her only cause

It's everything

You, are
You, are
Bitterness

You, are
You, are
Reminiscent

It takes over
It takes over



Comments

  1. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit rx-empire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}