1. CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream [Medium to full coverage - My favorite of the 3]
2. Sonia Kashuk Radiant+ Tinted Moisturizer (SPF 15) - [Sheer to light coverage and a DUPE for NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer which costs around $36]
3. FLOWER BB Cream [Full coverage; exclusively available at Walmart stores only - A seriously amazing product]
1. FLOWER Draw The Line in 'Brunette' [High coverage, natural finish, smudge resistant, and all day wear]
2. Sonia Kashuk Eyebrow Pencil in 'Taupe' [Medium coverage, natural finish, and all day wear]
1. AVON Be Blush Blush Stick in 'Mandarin Glow' [High coverage, semi-matte, all day wear]
2. Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Duo in 'Juicy Guava' [High coverage, all day wear, includes golden highlight]
3. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Small tapered brush) is absolutely perfect for blush, highlight, and contouring. An absolute must have in your purse
1. Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Peach Posey'
2. NYX High Voltage Lipstick in 'Sweet'
3. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in 'Seduction' + 'Flirtation'
1. Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in 'Black'
2. Tarte SmolderEyes in 'Tigers Eye' (my most favorite of the 3)
3. Milani Easyliner Eyeliner in 'Baby Blue'
4. NYX Go-To Palette in 'Wanderlust' [Includes: 6 Eyeshadows, Highlight, Contour, and Blush]
5. Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette [Full coverage, all day wear]
There are so so many products that I can recommend. All of these listed are products that I love to use and I would recommend in a heartbeat to anyone. Most of which are actually perfect for those just starting out with makeup also.