Liar

Why do you want to be the complicated one?
You lead me into the dark only to burn me with the sun
Ignoring my call when I need you here, I'm in tears

All I gave, and all I had to feel
Pieces of my heart still drifting
Moonlight cascading against my skin
Calm reminder that I'm still searching

All I wish I could have
Still lonely inside these monuments
I try to call you but your gone
All along I was wrong

Made a fool like years before
Wish someone had told me to shut the door
But I was a kid with a heart full of dreams
My eyes got stuck on the next beautiful thing

Take all I have
You can shake me but you can't retract
Pull over
You want me to be a carbon copy
Take all I am
You won't win, it's just history starting over
Take all I have
You can't retract

Why does it hurt more when its been six months away?
Pretending I know what I was supposed to say
You got your joke and laughter; the story to shame my name
Does the hurt ever subdue to change?

Take all I have
You can shake me but you can't retract
Pull over
You want me to be a carbon copy
Take all I am
You won't win, it's just history starting over
Take all I have
You can't retract

So now that I've tried to speak to you
Correct myself and retrain this abuse
Maybe in time, my eyes could see
You're a horrible person and I deserve more than these things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God