So here I am and...

It's another stunningly gorgeous day today. 

The wind carries away all of your worries and the feeling that you can smile more than you can say 'I Love You' resonates in the entire ambiance surrounding you.

Today is one of those days where you can't help but appreciate the wonders of your natural habitat that is the outdoors. 

I'm sitting here on my colorful lawn blanket with my Macbook, my phone, and a nice orange drink underneath a very tall tree with just enough shade to say "I Told You So" and enough sunlight to make you wish it would never leave. 

These are the days you long for here. Where all you want to do is get out and have a little fun under the sun with the wonderful breeze that makes you feel like you're a kid again. A common feeling among those who haven't yet reached puberty. Or so Dr. Phil would say.

Here are some pictures:















And just for some added measure, how about staring at how huge my coffee is... this is the Dunkin' Donuts Frozen Coffee Coolatta in Large... huge isn't it? (that's what he said... ha)


The pictures that were listed above are actually from the other day, it's just now that I'm getting the chance to share them with you guys. Between work and school; it's been a bit busy around here and I couldn't be happier about it.

So, without further ado, I'd like to present a picture from the current moment of me writing this post. A picture that not only screams trees but is also a way to see the environment that is so soothing for me today. Yay!



Happy Monday everyone! <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)