My favorite artist

I want to take the time to share with you all, a link to a very talented artist that I've come to love over the past few years. 

Her name is Alison Jardine and she is from London. Her work speaks to me in a way of intoxicating colors, thoughtful details, and an array of projects that she is working on. 

Her work is even sponsored by Sony in some of her more recent projects and art shows. I sincerely feel that if you haven't; you should visit Alison's profile on Flickr and have a look at her amazing talent. 

She not only has a lot of great work to share but she's also a very kind lady who really has a passion for her work and for her fans. 

Check her work out via this link > ALISON JARDINE FLICKR PROFILE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke