I've noticed a pattern

So, I was thinking the other day about how the whole give and take process works in life. 

It's amazing how you come to these conclusions after having gone through them to begin with. 

The pattern is that once you gain anything in life; you always lose something in the process. Whether it's small or a broader loss is dependent on how big of a gain you received.

For example, when you lose a friend; you always gain one whether it's two days from losing the first friend, or in ten years from that moment. 

The point is that in life, it's revolve is around gain and loss. In all aspects of your life, you are either gaining or losing something. 

Amazing that I've deciphered such a pattern. Maybe I'm crazy or on the verge of being crazy. Regardless, this is interesting to me in the least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}