Language?

April 2, 2016

Can you believe it? :)

I'm almost complete with my prerequisite and it's not even near the due date yet!


Due Date: April 11, 2016 (Homeland Security Prerequisite Course)

I'm like to thank the Walmart Lifelong Learning program for having accepted me into this exceptional educational program and for giving me the opportunity to finish what I should have finished years ago. This program is truly life changing already and I feel better about my future.

It's never too late to start over and though I have my days (as with any job), I am immensely grateful to have the job I have because they offer their people great programs like these to help us better ourselves and to help us decide on a brighter future for ourselves.

Thank you once again Walmart Lifelong Learning, for the chance to prove that I am capable of achieving greatness and that I am of value to society. I'm excited to see where this will lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment