Blog Update: Archives have been added


Archives are located at the left-hand side of this blog at the end of the left column

For a long time, you had to click on 'Old Posts' repeatedly just to access some of my older posts. Today, I'm making it easier by allowing you to pinpoint specific posts you like and find them with ease using the Archive links which are a convenient way to track posts that truly interest you.

I hope that everyone who reads my blog will find that using this tool is an easy way to enjoy all of my posts without having to click on 'Old Posts' five hundred time to get to a post that really resonates with what you're feeling or even a post that in some way; made you smile.

G'day <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}