Random Things I've Said (That sometimes made people laugh)

I love Marshmallows but no... Peeps make me want to vomit profusely until I have to go to Starbucks and get a refresher to calm myself #forreal
How I feel when my coffee run low
I was going to send an email but then I found a coupon for Dunkin' Donuts and it was over from there
You mentioned Netflix in your email but truth be told... you got that wrong too... just like most of the email... it's called HULU
Coffee shops remind me of You've Got Mail
 I did truly want to try once... butttt then I had a bagel and it was over from there
The shade was so deep; I had to call Life Alert
Saying your name gives me mono 
If I were a porch, you would fall under it
I think I understand why Trump is the way he is... he's a power bottom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)