Ex Lovers (Lyrics)

I met your former
Last night
I sent him a message
He replied
Is that the same one
That did me wrong?
Why did you like it; like it?

We talked and talked
For hours, hours
We made a plan
To remember
Never give up
We all deserve change
Reflections in the light
Take back our good names

We are all ex lovers; lovers
Spinning lies; under cover; cover
Crying and screaming for others; others
We are all ex lovers; lovers
And I'm not the last one
You will play
Call me stupid; steer hate my way
My mind is a temple; my heart is the key
I'm not the last one
That you will delete

Last night I tried to call you; call you
Voicemail says that you won't do; won't do

My heart beats in islands; islands
Your words echo the silence; the silence

I thought I knew who you were
Years thrown under the clouded hurt

We thought we could change each other
Nothing is right if we bother

We are all ex lovers; lovers
Spinning lies; under cover; cover
Crying and screaming for others; others
We are all ex lovers; lovers
And I'm not the last one
You will play
Call me stupid; steer hate my way
My mind is a temple; my heart is the key
I'm not the last one
That you will delete

I met your former
Last night
I sent him a message
He replied
What the hell happened?
Why?
That's when I realized
You won't ever be okay
You don't follow your own oath
You won't ever be the same
I've been trying to let go

We are all ex lovers; lovers
Spinning lies; under cover; cover
Crying and screaming for others; others
We are all ex lovers; lovers
And I'm not the last one
You will play
Call me stupid; steer hate my way
My mind is a temple; my heart is the key
I'm not the last one
That you will delete

Spinning lies; under cover; cover
I thought we would last forever; ever
But I'm no good at being what you want
I'm human and I don't deserve to be shot

Oh, but I'm not the last one
I'm not the last one

Oh, I won't change myself
I won't change

So accept me for who I am
Though you couldn't ever be a man

I don't wanna go back
I have my chance

For freedom; freedom
I'm not the last one; the last one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God