Language?

March 15, 2016

Boy In A Box

My heart is in pieces
And you are the reason

No care or shame
Just empty games

Mindless defeat
Another fucked up week
I'm just trying to breathe

Lost a friend in overdoses
Say what you want but I will know that...
I'm better off on my own

And I've known this for years
Of all the nights I feared
Someone like you

Take what you think you have
Break every emotion I show
Nothing is right and nothing left to hold

I don't belong in your selfish ways
Money thrown to buy my faith
But nothing compares to this
Forgetting what you did
And all I gave in you
It's amazing; how much I hate you

You can't change a heart that doesn't beat for you
You can't make me smile or feel like the sun is on my side
It's too much for me to try or care

Giving up on a ghost I knew right here
A picture built on deceit and tears

Nothing shames you
Can I even blame you?

I guess the truth is my flight to falling away
Sad to know that I'd rather die than stay

You don't even feel

I don't belong in your selfish ways
Money thrown to buy my faith
But nothing compares to this
Forgetting what you did
And all I gave in you
It's amazing; how much I hate you

I hope someday
You will feel the pain
The loss of something strong

I hope someday
You will hurt worst than me

So maybe you could be a better man
Or justified in dreams; you don't give a damn

It's easier to judge
Lessons on love
I'm cursed in who I want

You've taken away my innocence
A voice of reason

Honestly, I feel the world flying in my hands
Freedom that I never felt

And I'm over you
Time to find my youth

And you mean nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment