Language?

February 26, 2016

Favorite E.L.F Products (2016)

So lately I’ve been on an E.L.F kick to try a few products that I hadn’t given much thought to trying before.

Here’s what I gathered recently:

-Lip Balm Tint (Berry & Nude)

-Studio Bronzer Palette (Bronzed Beauty)

-Smudge Pot (Cruisin’ Chic)

-Jumbo Lip Gloss (Nude)

-Studio Ultimate Blending Brush


First, let me start off with the fact that I loved every single one of this items. I’m a very picky person with makeup. I only want the best to sit in my collection; who doesn’t though?


Out of all of the items recently purchased here; I would say my favorite is the Smudge Pot. It reminds me so much of my Maybelline Color Tattoos and it’s almost a 75% price reduction in comparison.

The pigmentation is amazing. You can apply it to get sheer coverage simply by patting it onto your lids; if you want full coverage; just rub it into your lids and apply it once or twice for the best results.

The color Cruisin’ Chic is simply gorgeous and really make my blue eyes pop. The irredecence of the color arrangement is stunning, a mix of silver shimmer; gold; and a clever take on taupe is prominent in this one and it looks radiant as ever. The perfect shade for summer time.


The next item I’d like to talk about is the Ultimate Blending Brush. Blending is something this brush does well. I decided to apply some blush to my cheeks to give it a try and behold; glam cheek color that took less time than usual. Usually; blush is something I spend a little bit of time on because I want to evenly cover both sides; this brush will apply blush so beautifully and evenly. The coverage of the blush itself gets an added boost as well. So if you are looking for a brush that not only blends out well but will boost coverage of your favorite blush; look no further than the amazing new Ultimate Blending Brush from E.L.F’s Studio line up.


No comments:

Post a Comment