The Sky

I think it's great you know how
I've never been good at coming out
Telling everyone the entire story

I've been bitter, lost and torn
It's almost winter, I don't know anymore

My words are cold
Your words have soul
My eyes are closed
Your heart always knows

How do I, heal this ache inside?
Discover what I, didn't realize
It's not over, when I cry
I'm begging the sky

I find it hard to relive it
All those years of good intention
I've never been one to notice
To take a chance and hold it

My words are strong
Your heart beats on
My strength is bare
You're not always there

How do I, heal this ache inside?
Discover what I, didn't realize
It's not over, when I cry
I'm begging the sky

(Chorus X2)

Heart, don't you fail me now
Heart, show me what I have not found
Heart, take me where I belong
Heart, you can keep me strong

How do I, heal this ache inside?
Discover what I, didn't realize
It's not over, when I cry
I'm begging the sky

I'm begging the sky
Won't you revive me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)