Changes

I hang my heart up again
Memories get hard, I'm losing
How do you do this?

Can't tell anyone
What I've had to do
They don't understand
What it took to stand

Running through my head
Times I can't forget
Wishing to start again
Where do I go from here
In the end it gets colder

Return to another place
Changes from different faces
If doesn't phase you
Bitter and torn, I'm through
The confusion is binding

Running through my head
Times I can't forget
Wishing to start again
Where do I go from here
In the end it gets colder

Changes, never meant to
Changes, can't seem to find you

I hang my heart up again
Memories get hard, I'm losing
How do you do this?

I don't know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)