Best Friend

You try to conceal my words
You act like I don't deserve

Life has been a struggle
I'm putting in double the work

Wishing for a hideaway
Begging someone to find the key

I hate it here
I hate it here, oh

(Interlude)

You think that everyone should do what you do
Just to know the gift of being used

It must be hard to be who you are
To fight against the broken hearts

Life has been a struggle
I'm still putting in double the work

Wishing for a hideaway
Begging someone to find the key

I hate it here
I hate it here, oh

You don't seem to be phased
By some soft words and harmony

Seems like we're just passing creatures

You don't seem to pleased
By some measure of beauty

You think that everyone should be pretty

Life has been a struggle
I'm still putting in double the work

Wishing for a hideaway
Begging someone to find the key

I hate it here
I hate it here, oh

You wouldn't really care
You're not really there

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)