Language?

June 16, 2015

Stranger In My Room

It's been two years
I feel like I needed to say it
Those three words hidden
You'd never take it

I've seen your life change
I've missed those moments we made

I wanted something that you wouldn't give
You said you couldn't cause you weren't the same

It broke my heart, so I walked away
Time and time again, I'm still wishing you'd stayed
It won't ever be the same

All we had were between linen
Satisfaction in our eyes
Your lips locked me in
But you don't love guys

I'm always wanting what I can't have
I'm always hunting for truth in my path

I'd give up on everything to get to you
If you would have given me a chance

I wanted something that you wouldn't give
You said you couldn't cause you weren't the same
It broke my heart, so I walked away
Time and time again, I'm still wishing you'd stayed
It won't ever be the same

It's been two years
I felt your heart beating with mine
Those three words hidden
I was out of time

If you came back, and said you would
I'd give up this life, and I'd follow

If dreams could come true, I would want it with you
It won't ever be the same, so I keep walking away

No comments:

Post a Comment