Green

I see the way they look at you
Like some kind of light in the dark

I open my heart up so I can breathe
They always make me fall apart

I guess sometimes I'm not meant for them
Some people just see color

If you're so special then why should I hate?
If you've got so much to offer, why do I stay?
I'm not the same one, I'm always wishing away
Some people have problems; some people would rather play
I've given it my all, just to fall down
You're so special, and I'm hitting the ground
I guess we're just different, I don't know how

They speak to you with their secrets
I'm the silent one cause I never needed them
You say you get what you give
I'm sorry love, I'm not buying it

I've tried to fit in like you
Flat faces upon the dirt
I wish I could be you sometimes
Maybe then I'd never hurt

If you're so special then why should I hate?
If you've got so much to offer, why do I stay?
I'm not the same one, I'm always wishing away
Some people have problems; some people would rather play
I've given it my all, just to fall down
You're so special, and I'm hitting the ground
I guess we're just different, I don't know how

If this world revolves around you
The fact that you choose to
Kindness to everyone is great
The price is seeing people feel played

I'm not the same one
Some people just see color

If you're so special then why should I hate?
If you've got so much to offer, why do I stay?
I'm not the same one, I'm always wishing away
Some people have problems; some people would rather play
I've given it my all, just to fall down
You're so special, and I'm hitting the ground
I guess we're just different, I don't know how

They will always want you, push me away
They will always need you, push me away
They will always confide in you, push me away
They will always love you, why do I stay?

The pain is too much
Do you have any idea why this feels like?
To have people discard you for other types
You could be so much more but they steal your light
Someone else, someone else is winning the fight
Some things, just aren't right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)