Let go

I let go of those that accept hate

I let go of those that cannot understand me

I let go of those that take use of me for personal gain

I let go of those that laugh behind my back about me

I let go of those that instill anger

I let go of those that will not hear me

I let go of those that do not care

I let go of those that are not positive in my life

I let go of those that pretend to be honest

I let go of those that want to keep me in their lives to feel validated

I let go of those who want to say rude things to and about me

I let go of my anguish

I let go of the people that won't stand up for me

I let go of the people that don't fight for what is right

I let go of everything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke