Language?

February 2, 2015

Taking*

Shaking in my head
These lies create motion

Unspoken, afraid
I've turned the hard way

You decided to change
You left me with an empty trace

I'm no longer a part of the plan
I don't need, but I wanted a man

I've begged you to take a chance

I'm always looking for light
Covered in these islands
I run away
I run away

I never thought of the reasons why
Catching these resentments
I'll never try

You take until I die away
You take until I die away

Youth scatters in my dream
No knowledge for yesterday

Tried and had
I've become the one off track

You think you can control me
You just wanted to unfold me

You make me regret

I'm always looking for light
Covered in these islands
I run away
I run away

I never thought of the reasons why
Catching these resentments
I'll never try

You take until I die away
You take until I die away

I've tried to change your vision of me
Only to be let down by my integrity

This wall I built is my kingdom
I'll never let you in
Again

I'm always looking for light
Covered in these islands
I run away
I run away

I never thought of the reasons why
Catching these resentments
I'll never try

You take until I die away
You take until I die away

Sometimes I wish I could fade
These memories create pain

You and I will never be the same
I run away

No comments:

Post a Comment