Fall of Man*

Small heart, you beat so low
Words so weak to let me know
You smile and press forward
Seems like it's nothing left that's worth

I've wanted and only dreamed
I've missed and never achieved
What does this all mean?

Trying so much to keep a straight line
So many just want to waste your time

I'd give so much, just for so little in return

You didn't do it for love
You did it all for yourself
The beating of my heart
You never felt
You didn't understand
The words I said
The beating of your heart
You've lost your step
You did it all for yourself

Where did it all go?
Years of learning how to get comfortable

They still can't keep a hold
So weak, they've lost control

I held onto fear
Wished you were near

You didn't do it for love
You did it all for yourself
The beating of my heart
You never felt
You didn't understand
The words I said
The beating of your heart
You've lost your step
You did it all for yourself

I've wanted and only dreamed
What does this all mean?

You did it all for yourself
You've lost your step
The beating of my heart
You didn't do it for love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke