Rise above

I know that life will always throw lessons and curve balls at you. It still doesn't change how you feel or deal with it but we all have our own process that works for us.

Depending on the situation; I will be upset for a day or so and then shortly after I will re-evaluate the situation and determine if I should continue to pull through it or address it head on.

Most of the time, I pull through and use these mishaps as stepping stones towards my future. I use it to better myself, my way of thinking, and how I will handle future situations of the same calibre.

I think that for me, it's best to completely obliterate things from my life once they become unpleasant and do nothing but cause me stress, over thinking, and an overall negative effect in my emotional state of being.

Lately, I've let go of a lot of things that were breaking me. I've taken a high hit against my name and a lot of things have happened to me that have taught me life lessons I needed to learn. I can honestly say that I feel like a strong, direct, and well adjusted person. So to those people that upset me, to the situations that made me feel like I wasn't worth anything; I'm deeply thankful because they've shaped me into the best version of myself that I've been striving towards.

You don't have to dwell on people or petty situations to pull through them. Thinking about them only adds fuel to the fire. You can change everything with a simple yes. Taking charge of your life is the first step to recovering from a major breakdown. I've been taking charge a lot lately.

I've got a lot going on these days. Planning for my move at the end of the month (which will hopefully continue on as planned as long as things are taken care of in a timely manner) is going pretty well so far. Still many questions that lie ahead but a lot of good to be had in this experience and I'm excited to see what becomes of it.

I'm also taking steps towards my other goals as well, I've got my saving starting to build up for my car fund, I'm also looking into other options with saving money on things and really focusing on applying myself with work related issues and activity.

I look forward to what is coming to me in my future. I know that I will meet some good people; I will learn from them and build a better me in every way; I know that realistically; there will be mistakes made; I will fall back on things that I know I shouldn't but overall; I foresee a future that can potentially set me free. I see a future full of fresh beginnings, mistakes to learn and build from, and people to learn from, and hopefully some lasting friendships or more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke