Growth*

You've wanted what you can't have
You were begging to get love back

Struggling for motion to sound
Creating your hell from your mouth

You've ached for so many years
You've wanted more than you could adhere

It's hard to know how
People are complicated
Love has no doubt

I'm always here waiting
When the lights go out; we're fading away
My memory; still carries you in the wind
I'm always here searching
When the world is feeling hopeless
My dreams; still carry you in the wind
Someday I'll know how to live

You've managed to get by
Telling yourself so many lies

You've never been one to admit
What you really think

Just time to forfeit

I'm always here waiting
When the lights go out; we're fading away
My memory; still carries you in the wind
I'm always here searching
When the world is feeling hopeless
My dreams; still carry you in the wind
Someday I'll know how to live

Built walls behind us for what we had
Vacant bricks that crumble on my skin
I've looked high and low, found impossible
Somewhere, the love still glows

It's hard to know how
People are complicated
Love has no doubt
I'm always waiting

I'm always here waiting
When the lights go out; we're fading away
My memory; still carries you in the wind
I'm always here searching
When the world is feeling hopeless
My dreams; still carry you in the wind
Someday I'll know how to live

Someday
I'll know

How to live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God