Language?

September 30, 2014

God Complex*

Speaking angels from your lips
You've got a complex

Looking for failure to bend
You've got problems

Hold on until the end
You've got to let it in

Nothings better than what I've seen
Prove the words you say; longevity
If I try, would you like, where else to go?
If I cry, would you lie, what else should I know?
You try too hard to be impossible

Wise but only by your benefit
You've got intermission

Lurking for distraction
You're the cause of your reaction

Nothings better than what I've seen
Prove the words you say; longevity
If I try, would you like, where else to go?
If I cry, would you lie, what else should I know?
You try too hard to be impossible

Reverse the things you've said
You've got a complex

Change your mind and still play dead
You've got a complex

I won't miss you
I won't diss you

I've been calling
I'm never falling

Nothings better than what I've seen
Prove the words you say; longevity
If I try, would you like, where else to go?
If I cry, would you lie, what else should I know?
You try too hard to be impossible

Impossible
Impossible
Impossible

You try too hard

No comments:

Post a Comment