Creature*

I've opened up to bring out the truth
It's lifeless, the meaning that you keep, just for you

We've built up these walls like cities full of sins
Higher than the sky, the words to let you win

We are, always losing time
You've already lost your mind

Tell the world just what to believe
It's impossible to love everything

What would it take to run away?

You're sorry but you can't let go
You're unworthy, captive inside yourself
You're sorry but you can't let go
You're uneasy, never find yourself

It's impossible, to reveal love

I'm a rare form of justice and youth
You could miss the world in front of you

I don't miss anything at all
Bitter doorways and cheap phone calls

I don't need the touch you can give
I've had better

I forget you live

You're sorry but you can't let go
You're unworthy, captive inside yourself
You're sorry but you can't let go
You're uneasy, never find yourself

I forget you still live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}