Who I Am

I've seen faces come and go
I've been a victim, in my own show

Wishful of the world to accept me in
Never knowing I was better than it

Got pushed down on the playground
Felt the ease of blood

Words are like bullets to the head
You never know where they're from

I held on
I am still holding on

I won't let go
I won't let go
Of who I am

Do you love me as me?
I'll say a prayer, my mind is empty
I'm not scared of the places I've been
Do you love me as I really am?

Oh God, please tell me how to breathe
I couldn't find the key

Make it worth the struggle that I've seen
Everyone feels hollow and in between

Do you love me as me?
I'll say a prayer, my mind is empty
I'm not scared of the places I've been
Do you love me as I really am?

I won't let go
I won't let go
Of who I am

I will grow older, slightly colder
Wondering ever so

Youthful pretending
Mindful unknown

I am a value
Take over my soul

Oh God, take over me

Take over me
So I won't let go
Of who I am

Oh God, take over me

So I won't let go
Of who I am

This is who I am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)