Truth of You

You can pretend like it never happened
Treat me like a ghost

You can act like you're not like me
A victim from long ago

The evidence shines upon your eyes
You can't hide the truth, buried in your lies

It is what it is
I'm not afraid of it

You're worth just lowered
I'm not fond of it

It is what it is
I'm not ashamed to say

I can't love you
If you can't love me

You don't want me to be seen with you
That's just another cop out
I've never been so rude
How do you feel now?

So I stamp my name; across your lies
Let the people know that you
Have everything to hide

I've got to let it go
If I don't want to be paralyzed

It is what it is
I'm not afraid of it

You're worth just lowered
I'm not fond of it

It is what it is
I'm not ashamed to say

I can't love you
If you can't love me

You can pretend like it never happened

It never happened (X4)

You're so ashamed of yourself
It's obvious that you're living hell

I've got some money in my pockets
Let's forget what we were really about

I've been waiting, I've been searching
All along, you've been undeserving

It is what it is
I'm not afraid of it

You're worth just lowered
I'm not fond of it

It is what it is
I'm not ashamed to say

I can't love you
If you can't love me

You can pretend like it never happened
Treating me like a ghost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke