Traveler*

I've climbed these tears to find a piece of me
Nothing hurts like it did, I know who I want to see
Faces are just lessons burning inside of your story
We want, we chase, never to remember, only to face the lie

Ghost, I feel your love disappear
Oh, gorgeous lover, I feel you near
I still want you, I still see you
I don't know who I hear
Is this what love becomes?
After the fight you fear
It feels so impossible

Wrestling over and out
Just to shut my mouth
It's comfortable to leave it be

Secretly, I'd like to speak of things
Just say what you've created in me
So I can defy your thrills
Maybe a kiss, or just to smile and feel

I look up
A part of this heart is reaching for skies
We want, we chase, never to remember, never to know each others name

Ghost, I feel your love disappear
Oh, gorgeous lover, I feel you near
I still want you, I still see you
I don't know who I hear
Is this what love becomes?
After the fight you fear
It feels so impossible

Faces are just lessons
Never to become a cycle
We can change this
If only you had hope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}