Love Is A Flame

I'm not your toy
My mind is shifting

I'm not your girl
My self respect is swiftly

You thought that I would stay mad
You thought that I would care again

I'm not the person I once was
Building this heart up
I'm forgetting all that I seen
It's better than your so-called love and liberty
I'm not an angel or a ghost
Building up my only hope
I'm letting everything fall down
It's better than losing my dreams
Your so-called love and liberty

I'm not your confusion
My body is a temple

I'm not your abuse
Don't ever try to relate

You thought that I would be crying
You thought that I would still be trying

I'm not the person I once was
Building this heart up
I'm forgetting all that I seen
It's better than your so-called love and liberty
I'm not an angel or a ghost
Building up my only hope
I'm letting everything fall down
It's better than losing my dreams
Your so-called love and liberty

You thought that I would be standing here; waiting
You thought that I would let it all go unseen; fading

I'm not your door mat
Don't try to handle it

I'm not a sexual slave
Don't try to deceive yourself

I'm not the person I once was
Building this heart up
I'm forgetting all that I seen
It's better than your so-called love and liberty
I'm not an angel or a ghost
Building up my only hope
I'm letting everything fall down
It's better than losing my dreams
Your so-called love and liberty

I'm not your little toy
Don't play with me

I'm a simple face
Come stay with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)