Language?

August 4, 2014

Eagle In The Sky

Time has come
Time has passed

The wounds you felt
They won't last

Whatever they do
Comes back after you

Whatever they say
Keep walking away

Love is a danger
You are a stranger
I feel like you've died
Picking up pieces
Of this heart you tried
There is no reason
I'll let go tonight

You thought you were different
Only the wicked win
So I pick up the pieces
Wishing I never let you in

Cloudy upon these hours
Distance is my best friend
What would I have to say
If you came back again?

Love is a danger
You are a stranger
I feel like you've died
Picking up pieces
Of this heart you tried
There is no reason
I'll let go tonight

You were blind to your pain
The way you pushed me down
Sudden but slow in your faith
Nothing is golden now

You won't get what you're looking for
You won't find any peace

The devils got your heart now
So I just throw away this key

Love is a danger
You are a stranger
I feel like you've died
Picking up pieces
Of this heart you tried
There is no reason
I'll let go tonight

When I was a child
I thought love was worthwhile

Only lies prevent us
Only skies sink low

Something is over me
I'm starting to let go

I'll keep letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment