Divided

I cared too much back then
Words aren't my only friend

You try to tear me down
Make me feel worthless now

There's a ghost turning inside of me
Telling me secrets and stories I need
I'm seeing, the truth here
I don't need those people that instill tears

Run away, look so far ahead
I'll figure it out
You just wanted what I had
I gave away
Too much, so soon
I'll breathe again, I'm over you

Used to be two of us
Now it's only one
I'm alright, I'm still on the run
That's how I've always lived
Never looking back
Never feeling again
I'll be above it
If I ever let you back in
Make you know how I felt
So that you may live
Make you feel all the pain

I've been one for making the same patterns
I'll remember the good in life when I'm gone
Chaotic inside of this hell
I know what I can see, what I know

Used to be two of us
Now it's only one
I'm alright, I'm still on the run
That's how I've always lived
Never looking back
Never feeling again
I'll be above it
If I ever let you back in
Make you know how I felt
So that you may live
Make you feel all the pain

Close my eyes, all I picture
The hurt of what you've done
It's so messed up that I'm still wondering
Still wondering if I'll get down

I won't turn around
I won't return to this place
I can't remember the sound
I don't need to know your face

How could I look at you anyway?
Cheap thrills and giving yourself away
It never meant a thing to you

Used to be two of us
Now it's only one
I'm alright, I'm still on the run
That's how I've always lived
Never looking back
Never feeling again
I'll be above it
If I ever let you back in
Make you know how I felt
So that you may live
Make you feel all the pain

Make you feel the pain you threw at me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God