Death*

You used to care
Things have changed

Compliments not there
Repeat offending

If I could
I'd erase this
Memory

If I could
I'd go back
Forget

You used to smile
Things have changed

I love you
You don't love me
I feel it

It's empty
Down here
Memory
From fear

If I could
I'd run far away
Reborn

If I could
I'd change my name
Forget this place

I don't need

All I want is for you to speak with me
Keep a smile, walk a mile in my shoes

All I ever heard were things of distant pain
Keep it close, never let go, I'm not okay

I needed you

You used to care
Things have changed

Compliments not there
Repeat offending

It felt so cold
You won't ever know

I really loved you
Now, I let go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God