Language?

August 4, 2014

Abandon Ship

Get back what you lost
Turning pages to clear your head
Boys are all the same
All of you are dead


I don't want to remember
The touch of your lips
I feel so dirty
When I think of this

Why you have to go and be invisible?
Looking for trouble, when you had it all
You could've had me at hello

But I'm no fool

Give up yourself for a moment of satisfactions
Was it worth the things you've lost?
The bridge is collapsing, and you're the cause

I don't want to remember
The words you would never say
I feel so stupid
When I think of this

Why you have to go and be invisible?
Looking for trouble, when you had it all
You could've had me at hello

But I'm no fool

You can't take back what you did
Losing all of your innocence
Boys are all the same
One track playing instead of infinity

But I'm no fool; for you

Why you have to go and be invisible?
Looking for trouble, when you had it all
You could've had me at hello

But I'm no fool

Breaking all your moral code
Just to find a piece of redemption in yourself
Was it worth the things you've lost?
Am I worth anything at all?

I'm no fool

No comments:

Post a Comment