Language?

August 27, 2014

A*

Sometimes, I miss those words you've gave to me
Sometimes, I remember the things you made me believe

I don't hate you, I know it's not right
I feel like I knew you, I never knew why
You gave me nothing; I gave you my light

Sometimes, I wonder if you even think of me
Sometimes, I want so bad to see you

I don't deserve this, I know my worth
I feel like it's hopeless, but I never want to let go
You gave me nothing; I gave you my all
I wish it were different; I wish I never knew you at all

Sometimes, I hear your voice
Sometimes, I wonder why you did me the way you did

I didn't understand, I know you were being a man
I felt like it was too much to bare
You gave me nothing; I gave you love
I wish it were special; I wish you would just talk

Sometimes, I miss those words you've gave to me
Sometimes, I remember the things you made me believe

I don't hate you; I don't want to
I feel like we are still alive
I've fought for reasons why
You gave me nothing; I gave you my time

Sometimes, I remind myself that I don't have to
Sometimes, I miss everything about you

It's all so messed up, the way that it is
Sleep with the enemy and feel like you never did
Those things really hurt, I tried to let you in
You gave me nothing; I've died within

I wanted all of you, knowing I never could
I'm settling here, I'm finding truth, trying to be understood

I don't need this heart, so take it from me
Give me the voices, the things I want to keep
I don't want to hurt this way, I hope you can see

You were special; but I was everything

A

No comments:

Post a Comment