If It's Fair

You, you made it something
Now all of the sudden it's nothing
Where has it gone?

I remember times
We were strong enough
Silent and difficult
Nothing is meaningful

You transfer like silk to skin
My eyes turn, over again
I wish we could forget about
I don't understand what happened now

It hurts the same
The way you changed
Who are you becoming?
Why do I feel you fading?
 
It never lasts
That smile we catch
Who are you now?
Why do I feel down?

I close these windows
Put up my blinds
Wishful of other lives

I never did anything wrong
You treated like a stone
The dirt castles up on my feet
The lies you sold to me

I remember times
We were strong enough
Silent and difficult
Nothing is meaningful


It hurts the same
The way you changed
Who are you becoming?
Why do I feel you fading?
 
It never lasts
That smile we catch
Who are you now?
Why do I feel down?

If it's fair
Leave me here
I'll get back up again
Never have tears

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)