I finally did it; I finally got my groove back

For years, I wanted to purchase a vintage synthesizer so I could start paving way towards working on my first truly organic EP.

I wanted to use something that embodied the true sound of the 80s and could also last for multiple projects given many tools and tweaks which are offered on most of the popular instruments from the 80s.

I give you, the Yamaha PSR-36 Synthesizer/Keyboard from 1988.

This little bad boy will help me change my sound and help me create something truly unique in comparison to my Casio days; which were short lived and often had a 'toy' piano sound rather than something more serious in nature.

Have a look, yeah?

:)


Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God