Language?

January 15, 2014

Our Love

Radiant
You are young
Silent
You are running away

Love, it tastes of pain
Body reveals your name

Crying out for tomorrow
Waiting up for the sun that don't shine
Whisper what you can't borrow
These emotions seem to revert your mind

Child
You act like a child
Everything
You disappear without a name

Joy, it tastes of shame
Dreams become the game

Crying out for tomorrow
Waiting up for the sun that don't shine
Whisper what you can't borrow
These emotions seem to revert your mind

We're not the same

They say, you're good for me
They say, you're everything I need

I won't be shaken by your mistakes and
I've given all I could give it
We're just pieces inside this
Resentment for light

Crying out for tomorrow
Waiting up for the sun that don't shine
Whisper what you can't borrow
These emotions seem to revert your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment