After You

So far away
So far away

Believe the lies you hear
If it justifies your fears

Close my eyes and I see it get close to good
Open my eyes and I remember what I could

Board on a fast train, to carry me away
Memories tied between first and second place

I'll remind myself to look away
The times get harder when I think of your name
You've always been the same

Driving soon, so far from here
New life, new friends, new tears

I don't want to be the one you talk about
I want to be someone else while you feel doubt

Board on a fast train, to carry me away
I'll begin again, someday
These faces tried so hard to take
I'll keep running till I forget your name

Desert this town full of invasion space
There is no time for me to waste

I need a new fate

The lies you spread are simply to gain
The good will never output the shame

The wicked lose when you forget their name
Who will you be when you've passed away?

Board on a fast train, to carry me away
I'll begin again, someday
These faces tried so hard to take
I'll keep running till I forget your name

It will be different day

The wicked lose their fame
When the good walk away
You'll never know this quiet face
I'm ten stories high, so far away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)