Your face

This is why I can't stand you...

You have no respect for anyone but yourself
You lie out your ass all the time and pretend like you don't
You ignore someone when they are clearly trying to reach out to you
You hate on me for no reason and you will NEVER tell me why
You hold grudges over the stupidest shit
You act like you're the best thing to ever have been born

So seriously dude, what the fuck? 


Am I that bad of a person for you to treat me like I'm a fucking trash dump? 

You need a reality check... 

I've done everything I can to show you that we could be friends but you clearly would rather be a shithead about it than man up and take responsibility for your actions; you're not a fucking man.... you're a fucking child... and I don't babysit; so fuck off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke