Message In A Bottle

Feel the shade under this skin
Life rated by curated judgements
Everybody wants to love
But it doesn't seem to show up

Written on fragile paper
Memory seems to be better
I'll leave it behind the dark
My light will be like the stars

Hide it behind the smiles
You wouldn't give me what I want
Given another apology
We feel the break in our bones
Our differences let us know 
It's better when we're alone

Wash me into a fall
You don't want me to take them all
Failure to resist their calls
Missing the truth behind the walls

And I need to know the things you feel
Your honesty doesn't seem real 
Why can't our hearts erase?
Bittersweet yesterday's 

Hide it behind the smiles
You wouldn't give me what I want
Given another apology
We feel the break in our bones
Our differences let us know 
It's better when we're alone
You wouldn't give me what I want
Our lives impossible 

I wish we could share everything like we belong
Two different faces, mastering other changes
If you look, you might as well talk

Feeling of this storm, leaving it all alone

Until you see behind these walls, you give to me

These lies, endless times, we need a change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)