Like Wolves In The Night

Like wolves they hunt you in the night
Arrows shot from your lies

Boy or girl; you never tell
Innocent and clever fail

You want the worst of them
Hidden like stars in the earth
Like crystal gems
Our hearts decay like sins
You'd never take it back again
The words you killed in me

Young and hopeless on the run
Wasting time, show me your gun
Love, departure underneath the rain
Grow, from where I might of been okay

Walking beyond footsteps
Follow you here
Replacing me with foreign tears
The younger my eyes go weak
The harder my strength betrays me

And I just wanted more than you gave
I just picture my hollow stage
I just wished for saturday
Times for us to recover shame

I miss you, oh sweet pretend
Would you let me live?

You want the worst of them
Hidden like stars in the earth
Like crystal gems
Our hearts decay like sins
You'd never take it back again
The words you killed in me

I love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}