Fellow

Heart hidden behind shiny glass
My lips revert what I have said
Wonder days beyond my younger years
Invisible touch with a system for fear

Would you be like the sun?
Radiate that good kind of love
So it may make me remain
I'll wash up your brain, uh huh

Arrows stuck inside your legs
Too scared to come back
Fortress of runaways
Our eyes meet in a haze

Would you learn like the great ones?
Takes more than a gun and some powder
Make everybody run
Run away

Heart hidden behind shiny glass
This love never lasts
For us

Still I want to feel the rush
Cold winds

Remember the times
Let them sink in

You'll never forget
This face that walks the vine
My heart on your mind

Oh darling love
Sing sweetly those lullabies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}