Brandon

You're mad at the world
For all the hurt it brings
You're mad at the world
For all the lies they feed

You wished every time that they would understand 
Man can't see past what's there past your hands
Pretty eyes and a resilient face
Puts you back at first base

You're mad at the world
For all the hurt it made you feel
You're mad at the world
For everything you didn't get 
You're mad at the world
For all the nights you were alone
You're mad at the world
Misunderstood girl
You're mad at the world
For everything

Turn the lights off
Try to carry away this pain
They will always ignore your intent
They push you so far away

What reason do you have to act like that?
What have I broke in you, for us to subtract?

You're mad at the world
For all the hurt it made you feel
You're mad at the world
For everything you didn't get 
You're mad at the world
For all the nights you were alone
You're mad at the world
Misunderstood girl
You're mad at the world
For everything

If I could make you understand
Few words and empty hands 
I'm not trying to steal your heart
I just want someone to help me start

You've got so much to kill
Such a good one but it's unreal
How could you be so vain?
Keep pushing me away

You keep pushing me away

Someday I won't be here
What will you think when you can't repair your name?
Someday I won't be here
What do you think I would have said?

Small talk
I'm already dead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}