Goals That Lie Ahead



Some great news came in today that my music may be promoted through a live interview with a producer I've worked with 'Ryan Wilcox' who is starting to make a name for himself through his musical work.


He was emailed by BBC about doing a live interview with Gareth Lloyd on BBC Three Counties Radio. This could be so beneficial for me as a musician and I've mentioned that I have plans on working on an EP soon.


Part of my plans to step back into music again and to really give it a whirl this time. I'm going to really take my time on this one. So far, I've confided in Ryan to help me through this process. With his skills and expertise; and my drive to create something worth keeping soon; I feel like this EP will become something I can truly be proud of.


It's going to take a lot of work but I have faith that I'm going to get there when the time is right. Keep me in your prayers everyone :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke